Thursday, March 31, 2011

Taking it Easy


I have been fighting a sinus infection for the last 4 to 5 weeks which is the reason you have not hear from me for the last two weeks. I finely decided to go to the doctor a week ago from Monday. I received the needed antibiotics but it took over a week for them to kick in which is very usually, normally it take two or three days. I went straight back to work after seeing the doctor and they are in the process of fixing our laboratory air venting system. The construction workers started welding in our office area to stall new vents on our end of the building that Monday. The welding fumes just burned the back of my throat and sinus. I spent the next two day home hoping they finished welding and I get better. When I went back to work of Thursday they were still welding and by Friday evening I was in worst shape. Another weekend was shot because I have been sick so long none of my projects are done. The only thing I did get done was plant the peppers and flowers.

I spent most of my time last four weekends just watching movies or reading which may sound like a treat but I really needed to finish those other project. I was hoping to feel well enough on the past two Saturdays to visit a Restore in Prairie du Sac that is only open on Saturday 8 to 1 and on the back I was going to stop at Cedar Grove Cheese in Plain WI. Cedar Grove Cheese is the only company where I can find low fat cheddar cheese in blocks. I dislike pre-shredded cheese which is the only another way I find it in the store. The pre-shredded cheese tastes awful with all the additives to keep the cheese fresh and from sticking together into a big ball. I hope to go this weekend.

I will be planting my tomatoes this week and the basil I did not get the previous week. I give you the list of tomatoes I will plant next week. The Amaryllis is now in bloom and it looks great!


I still have a small area on the north still covered with snow but with the rain and the temperatures in the 40’s and 50’s the next few days. It will not last much longer.


Hopefully I will be able to start working on many of my unfinished projects this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment