Friday, January 20, 2012

Sauk-Columbia Area Restore

Sauk-Columbia Area Restore moved from Sauk Prairie last fall to Baraboo.  This January I finely found time to make a trip up to the new store located on 1212 8th Street in Baraboo, WI.  The store is on the east side of town and 8th street also Hwy 33.  The store sells furniture, recycled building material and other items.  I have been looking for a 24” two-panel door to use for a linen closet for about 2 to 3 years.  I kept hoping I would not need to make a trip out of the state to find one.  I got lucky this January and found a door for $5.00 while checking out the new store.

I need to do a little work but I am very happy with it.  I have been planning to divide the front bedroom closet.  There is a dead space in the closet which you cannot easily reach things and this would be the prefer place to divide the closet.  I am going to put a door in the hallway to access the linen closet.  I will need to hire a carpenter because the opening will be put in a bearing wall.  Here is a picture of the door and where I want to open up the wall.

I not sure when I will get around to this project but I will slowly gather all supplies until that time

No comments:

Post a Comment