Monday, May 23, 2011

Dodgeville Farmer's Market


The Dodgeville Farmer' Market in held every Saturday starting the first weekend in May to September in the Methodist Church parking lot off of Iowa Street.  I been selling my extra plants there for the last three year, below is my stand.


Not much has change in the last three years, I finally brought a table to put some plants on.  The previous years I used saw horses and 2' x 4' piece of plywood for my table.  I decided to try the farmer's market because I start about 18 plants for each type of plant I start from seed and if all the seed germinate I just have more than I need.  So selling them is better than composting the extras.  I enjoy doing the market and it allows me to meet more people in the City of Dodgeville.

Here are some of the other stands selling at the market.







 Drop by all of us would love to see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment