Friday, March 30, 2012

Newly Recovered Patio Umbrella

The picture to the right is the old cover.  A new umbrella cover was made and completed in November 2011.  The love the mum fabric.  The only thing I need the do this weekend is to spray on waterproofing and let it dry.  Below is the new cover.

I taped all the raw edges and seams with a dark brown fabric.  The inside is as beautiful as the outside at least to me.  I made a matching tie for the umbrella when it is closed.

Lastly Alaine (my upholstery teacher) and I designed a umbrella cover too.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't even know you recover an umbrella.