Monday, January 31, 2011

Seeds, Seeds & Seeds! What should I grow?


The seed catalogs arrived at my house around the middle of December to early January. In between working on the house, I have been having fun reading over the catalogs and deciding what I need to order. I need to make up my mind since next Sunday is week 14 and if I am going to grow geraniums they need to be start by the fourteen week before I plant them outside. A lot of the annual flowers (ex: petunias) are usually 12-10 weeks out following with peppers, tomatoes, cabbage, Brussels sprouts, ECT. I have been going through my seeds from last year, writing up the orders and editing the previous year seed database. There is a light at the end of the tunnel; winter will end even if there is a major bizzard coming tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment